ECO 100 Light Aircraft
ECO 100 prototype, designed by Aircraft Design Group, is now well into the final stage.
The constructive solution, that is a high wing aircraft - facilitate its stability maintaining thus a good manoeuvring and excellent visibility. A low wing payload makes possible diminishing of take off/landing distances even on unprepared ground.
The ability to meet a wide variety of mission requirements represents the most outstanding feature of the ECO 100.
The cabin layout can be quickly and easily changed to suit any type of payload. Its versatility permits the ECO 100 to be used for many applications, including:
- pilot training
- initiation for flying on engine aircraft
- flights performed for keeping pilot's condition
- aerial surveillance
- glider towing
- recreation, passenger transport, also intended for tourism
- parachuting biological and sanitary packages
- ecological sampling
- agrotechnical treatments
- Police patrol (Police Deployment Coordination, Traffic Control, VIP Protection)
- special and military mission