The Board of Administration is responsible for the management and control of INCAS, including the exclusive control of the administration and investments.
INCAS Administrative Board consists of 7 members who are appointed by the coordinator ANCSI - National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation according to OG57/2004. The Board composition is mandated by law and cannot be changed unless approved by ANCSI.
Administrative Board members are:•Two INCAS members :
•Three members appointed by national authorities :
•Two members appointed by ANCS, as specialists :
Current structure of the Administrative Board of INCAS (Digitaly signed by Oficiul National al Registrului si Comertului, Date: 2016.01.14 12:19:21 +02:00, Nr.: 19245/14.01.2016) is :
- President of Administrative Board - dr.ing. Catalin NAE, General Manager of INCAS
- Vice-President of Admin. Board - prof.dr.ing. Sorin Petre DIMITRIU, President of Bucharest Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Admin. Board - prof.dr.ing. Anton ANTON, UTCB
- Member of Admin. Board - Mihaela GUDA, ANCSI
- Member of Admin. Board - Dragos Ionut BANESCU, Min. of Labor
- Member of Admin. Board - Doina LICA, Min. of Finance
- Member of Admin. Board - dr.ing. Sorin RADNEF, President of INCAS Scientific Council
The Administrative Board meets regularly every month, usually in INCAS location, and traditionally on the last Thursday of the month.